Thursday 17 February 2011

Hi. I'm Donna and I'm weird.

I'm sitting here listening to my iPod while browsing some house/building/decorating blogs and I have just realised that I must have one of the weirdest music collections I've ever come across.

The iPod is on shuffle through my 'upbeat' playlist and here's the last 20 songs ('cos that's all I've had time to play so far):
  1. The Way I Are by Timbaland
  2. 1,2,3,4 by The Plain White Tees
  3. Sharing the Night Together by Dr. Hook
  4. Fearless by Wes Carr
  5. A Little Too Late by Delta Goodrem
  6. Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera
  7. That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain
  8. The Rose by Bette Midler (not sure how that made it to the upbeat playlist)
  9. Pon De Replay by Rhianna
  10. Blackbirds by Linkin Park
  11. Sunny by Boney M
  12. If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
  13. Hey Baby by No Doubt
  14. Annie's Song by John Denver
  15. If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ronan Keating
  16. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
  17. Axel F from Beverley Hills Cop
  18. Just Lose It by Eminem
  19. Me and My Shadow by Robbie Williams
  20. Sadeness by Enigma

And that's not including the 'classical' or 'mellow' playlists... both of which my kids absolutely hate for some reason. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the volume at which I insist on playing the classical music (as loud as possible) or the fact that I usually end up either singing along or crying (or both) to the songs on the mellow list.

Oh well, at least there's some variety in there. Nothing worse than listening to the same ten songs over and over and over and over and over and .. I'm sure you get the picture (Are you listening Alex?)

Help me feel not quite so weird here people .. please share what you have on your iPod/mix CD for the car.

Oh and "I Like to Move It" has just finished and "When They Come For Me" by Linkin Park is just starting ...

1 comment:

Belinda Chan Oates said...

I am WEIRD too ! (Dont even ask my children!)