getting my computer fixed properly so I can
- finish Clare's wedding invitations so we can
- post all the invitations so we can
- work out how many place cards we need for the reception (and the names to go on them).
- finish the audit on two years worth of records for the P&C, uniform shop and canteen
- cooking meals/school snacks
- paying bills
- deal with paperwork/passports for Bali holiday
- wash the dog weekly
- help mother with computer stuff
- de clutter house .. again
- organise photos for scrap weekend in October
- exactly what I have been doing ... deciding on a day-by-day, moment-by-moment basis what is important enough to warrant my attention as well as what is able to be done at that particular moment in time.
Unfortunately, quite a few things are still lingering on the ever-increasing to-do list, but I have come to the conclusion that the list will always be there and no-one else in my house seems to see all the things that I see need doing. On a tangent .. is that just because they're male, children or have been spoiled rotten by a mother who, up until fairly recently, didn't seem to give a damn about the state of the house? Probably a mixture of all three .. lol!
On a happier note, my weight is slowly and steadily going down, the children are all behaving well (most of the time) and things are starting to settle down for a couple of friends who have had their own sets of problems to deal with. Here's to the good things in life .. cheers!