Wednesday 20 July 2011

Be afraid! Be very afraid ...

because:




I am now officially licensed to drive a forklift.
















I had to have a photo taken for the new licence which resembles one of the 'after' shots from those scare-people-off-Meth programs. Either that or a drunken mug shot. (No, I'm not going to post it here out of courtesy to your delicate monitors and eyes).









Alex has his learner's permit for a moped licence.




Andrew has asked for braces which means you guys will now get to listen to me whinge about how much it's going to cost for the next three years .. lucky you!


Bradley, despite not yet being a teenager, has a full blown teenage attitude and he's not afraid to use it!


I think I'm seeing things that aren't really there. For example, on Wednesday evening while driving home from work, I could swear I saw an oversized troll doll riding a bicycle along the footpath towards the train station. After looking at 'it' several more times (all while trying to keep driving in a straight line), I discovered it was a middle-aged woman with an over-abundance of very orange spray tan and hot pink, fluffy, standing-straight-up-in-the-air hair. To quote my Dad,


"The sights you see when you haven't got a gun!"

No comments: