Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter

I know Easter for kids is mostly about the chocolate and that, according to them, there is nothing wrong with eating chocolate for breakfast, but I'm having a little bit of an issue with chocolate for breakfast at 4am! Couldn't they at least wait until 6am when I'm sort of awake to deal with the hyperactivity??

One good thing though .. I'm putting Alex's excess energy to good use. He's currently vacuuming the TV room and as soon as he's finished that, he can do his own room. I'm sure I could keep thinking of things for him to do but very soon I have to put him into the very small two door car and traipse all over the countryside visiting relatives.

Once we've visited the in-laws, it's over to my Mum's house. She mentioned something about taking a drive to Rockingham Beach (about an hour's drive) but I have absolutely no desire to be trapped inside a car with three hyped up boys for that long. Hopefully I can talk her into going to the local pools where they can work off some of their boundless energy, before coming home and falling into a deep 12 hour sleep. Hey .. a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: