It has made me realise how lucky I am to have children who are, for the most part, caring and helpful people. They have all:
- made me cups of tea or coffee as often as I wanted with no complaints,
- left me to sleep in the past two mornings,
- kept the fighting to a minimum,
- made most of their own meals,
- voluntarily helped with extra household chores and
- just been nice to me in general.
So as much as they drive me nuts at times, I know I can count on them when the chips are down, or in my case, when the temperature is up. Love you boys!