Saturday 14 August 2010

I don't know ...

  • if I'm cranky because I'm tired, stressed about the home open tomorrow or not eating the right foods. I just know I'm cranky!
  • why I continue to do things that I know are bad for me. I just know that I need to change the habits of a lifetime and it's hard.
  • how Alex manages to be so helpful one day and so darn irritating the next. I just know today is 'the next'.
  • where this year has gone. It seems like only yesterday that the boys were starting the new school year. I just know that the year is flying by way too fast.
  • why Bradley has been so cranky with Alex (and to a lesser degree, me). It's not for the usual reason (bowel problems) so I'm at a bit of a loss. I just know he needs to change his attitude soon or there will be serious repercussions.
  • what we're having for dinner tonight. I just know they will want to be fed .. yet again!

No comments: