1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy against my sanity. It's called 'school holidays'.
2. I hope tomorrow is a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been very up and down so far.
4. That crashing noise I heard wasn't yet another bowl being broken. It was a new bird call ... yeah that was it.
5. For too long I've been worried by what others think about me.
6. I am not obsessed with reading anything and everything; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some scrapping time, tomorrow my plans include a picnic lunch with Clare, Rich and the boys at Bickley Reservoir and Sunday, I want to rearrange more furniture in the house!
(Just to clarify: words in green are provided by Janet over at Friday fill ins.)