I've been seeing this on Lee's blog for a while now and she posted a link, so I thought I'd give it a go. Here's my first ever Friday fill in ...
1. Join me in finding some mojo and finally getting some scrapping done.
2. Put a little sanity time in your day!
3. Happiness is somewhat elusive at times but still worth the effort.
4. Overtired, dazed and confused.
5. I'm waiting for the Valium I put in Alex's breakfast to kick in! (just kidding!!)
6. Zoning out the kids during the school holidays is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some relatively quiet scrapping time, tomorrow my plans include food shopping and house cleaning (oh yay!) and Sunday, I want to just relax!
Probably way too sarcastic but I'll get better and more real as I go along. Unless that is the real me and then we're all stuffed .. lol!