THE STRESS LESS DIET
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds during the day.
1 slice whole wheat toast, dry
8oz skim milk
4oz lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Oreo cookie
Rest of Oreos in packet
1 jar hot fudge sauce
2 pints Rocky Road ice cream
Nuts, cherries and whipped cream
2 loaves of garlic bread with cheese
Large pepperoni and cheese pizza
4 cans beer or large bottle of wine
3 Milky Ways/Mars/Snickers bars
LATE EVENING SNACK
Entire frozen cheesecake eaten directly from the freezer
RULES FOR THIS DIET (and any other you decide to try!)
- If you eat something and no-one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
- If you have a diet soft drink with a chocolate bar, the calories in the chocolate are cancelled out by the diet drink.
- When you eat with someone else, calories don't count so long as you don't eat more than they do. Also, calories consumed with good friends never count!
- Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER counts, for example: hot chocolate, brandy, toast or Sara Lee cheesecake.
- If you fatten everyone else around you, you will look thinner.
- Movie related foods do not have additional calories because they are part of the entire entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel. Examples: jumbo sized hot buttered popcorn, Choc Tops, M&M's, Jaffas or Fantails.
- Cookie/biscuit pieces contain absolutely no calories as they leak out when the whole cookie/biscuit is broken. Allow at least
60 303 seconds between breaking biscuits/cookies and consumption to allow for optimal calorie leakage.
- The process of baking cookies/biscuits dramatically reduces their calorie content which means you may have twice as many as you thought you could.
- Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples: Jam on the knife used while making a sandwich, ice cream on the spoon while making a sundae, dough off the side of the bowl while baking biscuits/cookies, batter on the beaters while making a cake.
- Foods that are the same colour have the same number of calories. Examples: white chocolate has the same number of calories as mushrooms, mint ice cream has the same as celery, mixed lollies have the same as mixed vegetables. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal colour and may be substituted for any other colour.
Hope this helps you all as much as it has helped me!