Monday 29 September 2008

Things to do ..

..hopefully today. The joys of a long weekend!!
  1. Get rid of headache
  2. Find material and zips for Alex to make himself a new pencil case
  3. Get Alex started on making pencil case (so he'll leave his brothers alone!)
  4. Washing, washing and more washing
  5. Bake some goodies to tide the kids over during the first week of the holidays
  6. Help the kids start (and hopefully finish) the mini album for Pete
  7. Hang new curtains in my room
  8. Help Andrew finish sorting out his room (I'm sure a paper bomb exploded in there!)
  9. Pay bills
  10. Vacuum games room .. again. (I hate dark carpet .. it shows every speck of dust!)
  11. Water potted plants
  12. Enjoy visit from Debbie
  13. Scrap .. if I have time!

I thought that if I wrote at least some of them down, I might have a chance of completing a few! Numbers 1, 5, 12 and 13 are taking priority right now so I'd better get started.

1 comment:

Melita said...

I don't even want to think about my to-do list lol Too scary!