Tuesday 8 April 2008

Happy news

Oh happy day!!

We're going to be hearing the pitter-patter of little feet again!

October 19 2008, or thereabouts, will herald the new arrival amidst much fanfare and rejoicing!

I'm hoping for a girl, but kind of expecting another boy. So long as they're ok, it doesn't really matter though, does it?




For those of you who know me, get yourselves up off the floor and relax. I'm not pregnant but Bec is! I'm going to be an aunty again and this time there's "only" one bun in the oven. (They had twins the first time with a few problems along the way, but everything has worked out ok. I can't believe the twins are nearly 5yo!)

This makes it all the more amazing that she managed to stay so calm during Mark's "little episode" in hospital. I would have thought with all those hormones flowing around she'd be a blithering mess. I know I would have been!

Congratulations Mark and Bec. Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy and an even easier delivery!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Congratulations! That is happy news :)

Melita said...

Woman, you about gave me a heart attack!!! I was all excited, jaw down to the floor...and then I see the aunty bit lol Still excited for you though! Babises are great - especially when you can hand them back! lol