Wednesday 14 May 2008

I'm not the only crazy one!

I was sitting at work today humming the tune from the "ding-a-ling" video when my co-worker Mina started singing the words. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who knows all the words to that particular one.

The really scary part was when we figured out that we both knew all the words to the other ones as well .. complete with sound effects! The store manager now thinks we're even loopier than he did last week when we were singing "Don't cry for me Marge and Tina" (the Goodies version), "There's a hole in the bucket", "The lion sleeps tonight", "I wanna go home", Would you like to swing on a star?" and various other songs from our childhoods. He actually dared to complain about our singing and that we needed to update our repertoire! How rude!!

It was good to have a bit of fun and a laugh even if everyone else is now scared to come into the office! "Be careful. Those crazy ladies are in there!!"

No comments: