Friday 1 May 2009

Friday fill ins #122

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is basically the same rule for life: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Oh, and make sure you do your job properly .. the first time!
2. I'm not a big lover of shellfish, especially clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of how easy it is, and how much fun it can be, to get caught up in the all the sights and sounds.
4. If I had to pick just one, I'd say that tulips are my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include an OTT lamp, a Cricut, a pile of new scrapping supplies and a huge mess!
6. Rudeness always makes me wanna do unmentionable things to the perpetrator!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having some quiet time with my husband, tomorrow my plans include food shopping and the usual Saturday housekeeping chores and Sunday, I want to create something!

No comments: