Saturday 9 May 2009

Sound familiar?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

except that in our house, it would be followed by "Muuuum! He's disturbing the air in my personal space!"

I would reply "Leave your brother and his personal space alone!"

Only to hear "He's still doing it! Make him stop!"

To which I would reply something like "Suck it up Princess!" or the ever popular "For heaven's sake you two! Go to your rooms .. NOW!!"

After which I would hear "It's all your fault!" Thwack! Thump! and then the inevitable ending of ....

"Muuuuuummm! He hit me! Now I'm bleeding. Where's the tissues? "

Aaah .. boys. Aren't they wonderful?


No, really.


Are they wonderful?


(Ask me again after I take them shopping for my Mother's Day present.)

No comments: