Wednesday 6 May 2009

Blah ...

I'm feeling rather blah today. As a result I have achieved almost nothing and am extremely uninspired to change that.

I've had a headache for the last couple of days that has come and gone several times but is currently very much here and my eyeballs are starting to feel like they should be abandoning ship and taking my eardrums for company. (No, it's not swine flu!) No other symptoms apart from total apathy and lethargy, so I should be right as rain once I get some decent sleep.

Mum is going into hospital tomorrow to get her incarcerated hernia sorted out and I'll be taking her in. We have to be there before 7am so I'll be out of bed nice and early to make sure she's there on time. She's going to Murdoch SJOG, which is where she works, and she's used to leaving home at 8:40pm to be there for 8:55pm. She's asked me to pick her up at 6:45am tomorrow but I don't think she realises how much traffic there's going to be at that time of the morning. Oh well, I'll just do as I'm told then I can't get into trouble, right?

And now I have two children in tears ... again! It's like living with a couple of leaky taps!! I think they're both having hormone surges because they're getting upset over the silliest littlest things and are driving me insane in the process. Maybe they're just feeling blah too ..

No comments: