Friday 29 May 2009

Friday fill ins #126

One, two, skip a few and back into it again!

1. It's cold and snowing in parts of the northern hemisphere; whereas it should be cold here and it's not!
2. I'm not a big fan of cooked whole tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is sleep.
4. If I had a decent bicycle and knees that would co-operate, I would go out for a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all life isn't fair and second of all, neither am I! (as said to my children regularly).
6. Ex-boyfriends, ex-workmates and current friends; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was very, very confusing because they were all in the wrong places!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet time, tomorrow my plans include housework, as usual, and Sunday, I want to scrap or at least get the washing put away!

No comments: