Tuesday 27 January 2009

This is Alex right now ...

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

... except he hasn't had caffeine. Just sugar, sugar and more sugar. I know it is supposedly a grandparent's right to hype the kids up on sugar and then drop them home but I don't want to play this game tonight. Waaaahhhh!!!!

Pity party for one happening right here, right now.

Give me strength!

No, better make that patience.

Phenergan?

Polaramine?

A bloody great rubber mallet?

Actually I think Valium would be better.

How many do you reckon?

42?

Isn't that the meaning of life?

"Always look on the bright side of life. do-do, do-do do-do do-do"

Great, now I've got that stuck in my head.

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy."

"I fart in your general direction."

OK .. now I need the Valium and can someone please call the SWAT team to get me off this ledge?

What?

You've already called those lovely men in the little white coats?

Oooh .. wonderful.

I love those coats with the really long arms ....

No comments: