Friday 2 January 2009

I took it too far, didn't I?

You know how I said I was going to run with the whole 'blogging without obligation' thing? I think I went too far. I even contemplated going further but decided that I should just walk back from wherever it was that I ended up and start all over again. I can you know, because it's a new year and everything so here goes ...

Happy New Year!

Here's my list of resolutions for this year:
  1. Do more than just survive another year .. actually enjoy it!
  2. Give more smiles and hugs.
  3. Spend more time listening and less time talking.
  4. Tell my husband and children more positive things about themselves.
  5. Do things I want to do.
  6. Give even more hugs.
  7. Don't be afraid to say no .. and mean it.
  8. Spend more time with the people who are important to me.
  9. Get out my front door more.
  10. Learn more about who I am.

(I figured these were the kind of resolutions I actually had a chance of achieving.)

Hope everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous 2009.

No comments: