Friday 5 June 2009

Friday fill ins #127

1. Love makes a house a home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been whatever takes the least amount of time to make.

3. As much as I love our dog, all he seems to do lately is bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk would probably be a good idea but I really can't be bothered right now.

5. Sometimes, all you want to hear is some good news.

6. When all is said and done, we are all responsible for own actions, so why can't some people accept that fact and just get on with it?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having 3 extra 12 year-old boys in the house for Andrew's birthday/movie night/sleepover party; tomorrow my plans include recovering from aforementioned birthday party/sleepover and Sunday, I want to scrap!

No comments: