Saturday 20 June 2009

Friday fill ins #129

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the worst!

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who was raised right.

3. Asking your children to cook you dinner is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time ... seems like a good idea at the time but ends up making you feel sick!

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy covering their backsides and lining their pockets.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine the demands of housework and having some me time.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or veggies in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep; tomorrow my plans include finalising the tile selection and Sunday, I want to sleep some more!

No comments: