Monday 15 June 2009

Manic Monday #172

What is the last song that was stuck in your head and how did you get rid of it?
Don't know if it counts as a song as such, but the Imperial March from Star Wars. Alex has been humming it on and off for the past couple of weeks and it keeps popping into my head at the weirdest times. This time I managed to get rid of it by testing Bradley on his times tables.

If you had to say what one thing in your life best represents your freedom, what would it be?
Tricky one, this. Freedom from what exactly? Political oppression, depression, prison, pain? I'm going to take it in the political sense and say my freedom of speech. I can openly say I disagree with the government or spiritual leaders (or both) and not be afraid for my safety.

If you were invited to the White House for dinner tonight, what would you wear from your current wardrobe?
Considering the flight I would have to take to get there .. probably comfy jeans or dressy trousers with one of the three tops that still fit me.

No comments: