Sunday 20 July 2008

I have come to realise...

I 'stole' this from clovergirl. Thanks Brandi!

I Have Come to Realize...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs... are being affected by gravity more and more each day.

2. I've come to realize that my job... is nowhere near as important as my family.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I like the radio up loud and the kids to be quiet!

4. I've come to realize that I need... to take better care of myself.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost... the chance to make amends for some of the things I did and said when I was young and stupid.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... I spend too much time worrying about what could be instead of appreciating what is.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I'm going to be really sorry the day after!

8. I've come to realize that money... is only a tool; not a measure of who I am.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... will always be 'that' way and it's not my fault.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be... capable of more than I think I am.

11. I've come to realise that I really wish I could... play a musical instrument properly.

12. I've come to realize that my mum... is just another imperfect human being who loves me in spite of my own imperfections.

13. I've come to realize my cell phone... is not really necessary.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I was looking forward to facing the day and the challenges it would bring.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was glad to be home.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about... where on earth will I move to if my house sells.

17. I've come to realize that my dad... wasn't perfect but was a good person all the same.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer... I lose track of time!

19. I've come to realize that today... is another chance to start again.

20. I've come to realize that tonight... I have to 'remind' Alex about his homework.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will... have to move faster to achieve more.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... find a happy compromise.

23.I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost is... um, er, no idea!

24. I've come to realize that life... is what you make of it.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... shows how much my kids do love me.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... is the music my parents listened to in my childhood.

27. I've come to realize that friends... are extremely important to my mental health.

28. I've come to realize that this year... I am finally accepting the fact that "if it is to be, it's up to me."

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey - great answers here! I love that you went ahead and made your own #11. It's a great one too. I wish I could play the piano in front of people. I have a phobia of making mistakes, so I just don't play. Sad, I know.