Tuesday 29 July 2008

I'm surviving .. just!

Having this many boys in the house is actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

The two older ones have tried giving me attitude a couple of times, especially Alex, but I think I've pretty effectively squashed the attempted uprising, at least until they gather their minions and form the army they're always talking about.

The two middle ones are quiet most of the time, unless they're refusing to be the minions of the older two, in which case they're very loud indeed!

The younger one is happily tagging along behind the two middle ones and is trying to recruit them to be his minions instead. They, bless their little cotton socks, are loudly resisting him as well.

If I could just have the two middle ones, things would be right with the world!

No comments: