Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
- All the washing has to be folded a certain way. If anyone else folds it, I have to do it again my way. (I usually wait until they've gone home before I do it though!)
- As soon as I get home from being out anywhere, I take off all my jewellery except for my necklace. I can't stand wearing rings while I'm doing household stuff and will even take them off to scrap.
- I have to wash something new before I can use/wear it. Except scrapbook stuff of course!
- When I eat things like jellybeans or M&Ms, I eat all the odd ones first leaving pairs of the same colours to eat last.
- I have to lie on my left side to be able to fall asleep in bed.
- When I make coffee, I have to put the milk in before the water. It tastes different if it's done the other way round.
I can't think of six people to tag so I'm only going to tag Debbie.